Saturday, June 16, 2007

Two More Adoptable Siberian Huskies


I spoke too soon in my last post about Brunswick being the only shelter in Maine that tends to shelter Siberian Huskies. I should add that the shelter in Thomaston, Maine does receive Siberian Huskies as well, from time to time. The two pictured above need a forever home.

Blue Boy (pup with the blue bandana)
I know you all just finished winter here, but I can’t wait for it to get cold. I don’t think I’ve ever seen snow before! My name is Blue Boy and I am a transfer dog from Louisiana. I am a three and a half year old Husky. A Husky in Louisiana? Well, I finally made my way North and I am looking for a family who is looking for me. I started shelter dog obedience class Thursday’s with one of the volunteers. I need my new family to continue my obedience education because I do not appear to have any previous training. I also need a family who will continue to work with me on housetraining. I have been out of a home setting for so long that my new family will need to give me a routine to follow to reinforce my housetraining skills. Unfortunately,I cannot live with cats as I may chase to harm them. I get along with most dogs. If you have a dog already bring him or her to the shelter and the staff can introduce us. I am a great dog who is looking to find a home for all four seasons, but I am especially looking forward to winter!!


Redman
Redman is a3.5-year-old, neutered male Husky. Blueboy is also his brother, although they do not need to go home together.




I hope someone finds them to be a great fit for their family and takes them home forever. When you see dogs like this in the shelter it makes you want to just drive there yourself and bring the dogs home.


All this info (except for my own commentary) came from the Kennebunk Animal Shelter

No comments: