Saturday, August 04, 2007

Great News!!

Some great news here! We'll get to go back to our blogging days now that my Mom's "project" is over. Actually, she has a confession to make....she's been denying our blogging time because she has been studying for a test! She told me it was really important and that dropping the ball on one of the study books didn't really help (however, she continued to throw the ball....what can I say...she loves me)(And before you say it...I know...it is a bit abnormal for a husky to play fetch but you got to do whatcha got to do).

Wednesday night I went to Kana's house because my parents went up to Bangor, ME for my Mom's test. My dad went up for moral support. They came and got me around 2PM Thursday and found that I was HOT and tuckered out from all the playing Kana and I had been doing. I was so excited when I heard the words "home"!

My parents gave me tons of love and they were glad that I had been a "good" boy (what they don't know won't hurt them). And then my Mom whispered in my ear that the computer is now ours again as she passed the test!! WAHOO! I get more undivided attention again and computer time (what a bonus!).

Mom says that she can now apply to do this:



I like this one:



My Mom says that she isn't looking to open a private practice of her own at this time; however, knowing that she now legally/ethically could open her own practice makes her psyched! :P

My Dad was very proud of her and my Mom was awfully thankful that he went up with her for the moral support. Me, I am just glad I don't have to compete with that studying anymore. PHEW!

7 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Way to go Amici's mom....my mom spent last week at the National Autism COnf. in State College...does your mom want to work with kids or adults? That was funny psyched.....lol

-Kelsey Ann

Balboa & Mommy said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO AMici's mom, CONGRATULAIONS, I have a few relatives that might need your services, hee hee

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Tell your Mom congrats for us! We're glad you'll be back to blogging regularly.

Steve and Kat

PS. Kat plays fetch too.

~Melissa said...

lee! wahoooooooooooooooo! i am so proud of you!

Holly said...

Congratulations to your mom Amici!! Hopefully she won't try to analyze YOU too much now!

Holly

Sasha said...

Cool, I'm glad she's done studying so you can blog more now.

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS! Congrats to your mom! You mean she's qualified to be a cartoonist, right?! Hey ... why is Stormy grabbing my neck!?!? OWW! Hey, hey ... I was only joking!
We're really proud of your mom. Lick her on the nose for me!
Play bows,
Zim