Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Husky Mobile :)

Okay, my parents have been withholding another tidbit of info. They bought a new car and it just so happened that they picked it up on their 5th year wedding anniversary (back in July 2007). The best part though is that they considered me when they bought the vehicle. My Dad wanted one of these (2 person seats):
One BIG problem...it doesn't have a back seat. Thankfully my Mom picked up on that right away and they looked at some other cars that did have a comfortable backseat for me.

This is what they decided on and bought (4 person seats):
Hopefully we'll get some pics of me riding in it soon. So far I have liked the car rides down to Shawn's (1/2 hour away). The back seat is comfortable and I can stretch my whole body out if I want to.




My Mom hopes that this vehicle will come out sometime:

Pretty neat huh? Seems cool to me. (Don't worry- we still have the Honda CR-V for long trips, etc.)


I really like our new husky mobile. Besides, it is an awesome color (black), and I match it perfectly. I sure am glad that my parents didn't get heated seats for the back though....I can't wait for the cold weather! :) Thank goodness for A/C...it is a life saver in the summer while we go on rides.


*Gentle reminder- please don't leave your lovable dogs or other animals roast in the car while you are in a store. It is much better to leave them at home, safe and cool, than to risk getting them dehydrated, scared, lonely, or worse...stolen*

8 comments:

Kapp pack said...

OUr dad's favorite car is the mustang....I really want on of those WOW cars!!!

Canyon

Balboa & Mommy said...

I want that car!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, that's a cool car. Both the one you got and the WOW! I bet you look pretty handsome riding in it!

Kat

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Oh my gosh! That concept car is totally awesome. I want one, ha roo! Maybe I could put Tia in the glove compartment? Oh, she would not like that at all I don't think. Hey your mom and dad got a cool looking car. I have one of those Jeep Siberian Utility Vehicles. It is pretty good! Be sure to coat the inside with your beautiful fur!
Hugs,
Sitka

Holly said...

Huskies riding a horse!!! Hahahaha!

I like the Honda concept car! They need to get that on the market really quick!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

We have a cr-v too and dad keeps telling mom she needs a van, but this new honda is perfect. I have to show this to dad. Maybe if all of us pups get together they will start shipping them in.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Army of Four said...

Wow, that Honda concept vehicle is COOL! Lots of great features!
We LOVE your Mustang! Our neighbor has one and it is INCREDIBLE! Mom drives a Celica, which is fairly cool, too. I put lots of nose smudgies on it the other day to make it look even BETTER!
Play bows,
Zim

Windswept's Diamond Royale said...

wooo! I want that funny green car! mom says she'll take the mustang. ;)

*Royal*