Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tag :)

We are a bit behind on responding to our tag! We'll have more reasons for that in our next post. Stay tuned.

Holly, tagged us to write more about me, Amici! Here it goes....

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
I like to sleep some place that is cool. When it's during the day you can usually find me next to the front door on the hardwood floor. Not only is it a cool place but I also can see the living room and spare/office room in that spot. At night, I like to start off by sleeping on the bed (I got to get some cuddle time in) and then I usually go towards the end of the bed where the A/C blows on me for a bit. Eventually I get off the bed and sleep on the floor next to my Mom's side of the bed (and A/C overhead).

2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you to do get treats?
One trick? I think I am getting ripped off. My parents have me do quite a few tricks before I get treats. (e.g. paw, give other paw, give both paws at the same time, sit, stay, etc.)

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all, with anyone, what would you do, and with whom?
I would be with my parents all day long and we would be doing fun things for most of the day (e.g. go for walks, go to the dog park, go someplace new that allows dogs, etc.).

4. What is your favorite toy?
I think my favorite is a STUFFIE! I love that they are soft and noisy and that I can rip them open as fast as you can say "uh, oh....Amici...are you tearing the stuffie apart already?"

5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change?
I wish I could be out of the kennel when my parents aren't home. I would want the kennel accessible, since I do enjoy it, but it would be nice to just go in and out of it whenever I wanted to.

Since we're behind in responding, we're not sure who's been tagged and who hasn't. We hope that if you haven't been tagged yet, you'll consider yourself tagged by us! Take this fun opportunity to blog more specific questions about your pup (and/or other animals).

4 comments:

Balboa & Mommy said...

HMPH! Making you do treats for food, my parents sometimes do that to me, I think we should reverse the tables and see how thye would like it if they had to do tricks for food. I bet they wouldn't like it one bit.

I hear ya on the kennel, I hate being trapped in the bedroom when they leave! We should make a union or something.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Sparky said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Amici. I'm not allowed to have stuffies because I rip them apart too and I leave all the fuzzy stuff all around the house. =( That last answer is very cool, an accessible kennel! That's a good idea. Maybe you should invent one. ;)

Sparky

Holly said...

I like your sleepy arrangements. But the treat getting tricks are a bit much! How horrible they could do that to you!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I understand why you can't be out of the kennel when you're home alone. All we did was eat up a rug. You tried to jump out a window!!

Steve and Kat