Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catch up

We had a lot of fun over Labor Day Weekend. Amici went to Kana's house as we had a wedding to go to on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was full of spunk. We hadn't seen the bride since high school so it was a bit like a reunion. On Sunday we went to a barbacue at a close friend of ours. We played volleyball until our arms were black and blue! Amici was invited there but because we can't let him off leash we didn't want him to feel left out with the other dogs running around free. He looked like he had a great time at Kana's when we picked him up that night.

This weekend we have been playing catch up! We have had chores to do and we have been picking out paint for our bedrooms upstairs.

Yesterday was HOT, HOT, HOT. Here is Amic enjoying a Yoghound in the early afternoon:


7 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Amici, that looks so yummy!

Steve

Holly said...

Sounds yummy! Thankfully, things are finaly cooling off here. Right now it's 63 degrees, so very comfy!!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

What a great treat on a hot day!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Sparky said...

I love the pictures from your last post! Very beautiful.

Sparky

IndyPindy said...

That looks yummy! I asked my mom to get me some, and she said I am allergic to dairy so I can't have it. But I do get a delicious raw food diet, so I guess I can't complain. Glad you enjoyed it!

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Oh yummm... You sure look like you really enjoyed it!
Hugs,
Sitka

-- The Mullin Clan's Mommy -- said...

It looks like you are really enjoying that! Thankfully, the temp here in PGH has been really comfortable.
-Cosmos-