Friday, December 14, 2007

11 Days til Christmas...



It doesn't seem possible that December is already in the teens (for dates). Amici and Kana have been nice and allowed me to take a few pics of them next to the tree. Also, you can see our DWB Christmas door. The other day we had 57 DWB Christmas cards. :) And then we got a few more later on that day. We'll try and do a full count once we get to Christmas. All of the cards have been great though. Everyone is very creative and many of the cards really had a lot of thoughtful comments and well wishes in them (which must have made the paws/hands hurt with all that writiing)! It has been a blast doing this exchange and we'll definitely do it again next year.

We almost have our Christmas shopping done. We have two more people to buy for and we'll be finished. I wrapped most of the presents today and finished writing out Christmas cards for my family and close friends. It has been snowing like crazy today. Amici and Kana have been loving it. I didn't get any pics yet of the most recent snow play. We'll have to try soon. Have a great snow day everyone!

9 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh what great pictures. Mom said you two are such well behaved huskies. I bet your outakes show the truth, huh?

And Amici's mom, do not worry, mom put the correction on my post, and it's just a happy change, so no harm done. Thanks again for the nomination. And we want to see some of Amici's out takes.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

Wow! That's alot of cards! We can't wait to do it next year. That's a very nice picture of the 2 of you.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Great pictures. We can't wait until Christmas either. You're lucky you got snow....all we got was LOTS of ice.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I know our paws sure hurt after doing the christmas cards! Amici and Kana look cute by the tree.

Steve

Peanut said...

great pictures

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Great pics of you. Woo-woo you got a lot of cards.
Have a very Happy Holiday & a Healthy & Happy New Year!
-Cosmos & Juneau & Mommy, too-

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo both look great by the tree. I hope you get lots of pawresents this year!!
Summi

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Oh these photos are awesome!!! We can't believe that Christmas is next week. WOW, December sure has flown by, hasn't it?
Hugs,
Sitka

Sparky said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Wow, you guys do have a lot of cards! I was able to find mine on the door. I'm glad you got it.

We just got 9 more cards today, so now we have 56. I'm so glad I joined in on this DWB Christmas card exchange! It's great! He he, my humans only got 5 cards so far.

You're lucky that it's snowing. Our snow is all gone again... I hope it comes back soon. It would be great to have a white Christmas!

Sparky