Sunday, February 10, 2008

Superbowl

Amici and Kana's part of the day during the Superbowl.

video

Jake had asked us a while ago to post 7 weird things about Amici and then last night Holly asked us to post those weird things too! Here are 7 weird things about Amici:

1. He likes to come into the bathroom with you when you need to go. He tries to follow guests in there but we divert his attention.

2. He likes to check out how you are doing in the shower. In the summer there were a few times when he jumped right in! Mostly, he pokes his head in and laps the water coming down. Then he patiently sits and awaits his towel tossing on his head.

3. He loves to sleep on my pillow. He won't sleep on Alan's but he loves mine.

4. In the summertime is it really hard to keep him out of the outside tub at the dog park. He loves to run full speed, take a dunk in the tub, and then dash out of it again.

5. He loves to put his head in all the shopping bags when we get home from the store. It doesn't matter which store it is (clothes or groceries), he always seems to think it is for him. :)

6. He likes to sit on our stairs. With his hind legs/butt on the upper stairs and his front legs on the lower stairs.

7. As you can tell from the video, he loves to inspect Kana's teeth and give them a GOOD cleaning. :)

Marls and Ziggy gave us a great award. And then Star & Jack gave us the award too!
From Marls & Ziggy's blog "This award is given to bloggers who have wonderful outstanding styles and a fantastic ability to keep us thinking, amused and entertained." Thanks so much to all 4 of you that passed that on to us. It definitely helped brighten our day.



We did have a good weekend although this past week Amici did have another seizure. More about all that another time. Here in Maine we are getting SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! Stay warm, drive safely, and check your dog's feet when you come in from outside. :)

17 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Love the slide show....those are great pics! I like to follow mom into the bathroom too!

Puppy slurps, Canyon

Sibe vibes your way...hope you're feeing better!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Hope woo are enjoying your SNOW - GLORIOUS SNOW! Ari's mom told my mom woo were getting some!

I follow my mom into the bathroom too - I want to make sure she doesn't eskhape on me - then I'll khurl up right at the door so she has to step over me when she's done!!

Loved the video - khwite thorough!!!

Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

PeeEss: sorry woo had another seizure - woo need to stop THAT - it skhares us AND your mom!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We're sorry Amici had another seizure. I hope you're getting some good advice on how to make them happen less often.

Regarding #5, all things should be for Amici, so no wonder he checks all the bags! Kat also likes to check out the shower. Our shower has a door, but she goes in afterwards and licks the shower and once she tried to eat the soap! Girls are weird.

Steve

Sparky said...

Oh Amici, I'm so sorry to hear you had another seizure. Please get better soon!

Hee hee, I like to follow my humans into the bathroom too. And I also like to sit with my butt on the top stair, and the rest of me on the bottom stair. I guess we have a couple things in common. :)

Congratulations on your award! You totally deserved it.

Sparky

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Amici - we're sorry you had another seizure but we're glad you're enjoying your snow. I like to look in the shopping bags too. Mostly the ones with the food. I like food!! Congrats on the award. You've earned it.
ECHO

The Brat Pack said...

We're sorry to hear about the seizure. :( We love to dig through bags too...they should ALWAYS have something for us!

Bear

cyber-sibes said...

You have some very unique weird things about you! We're finally getting a paltry little 2" of snow here in Rhode Island.
You guys get all the good stuff up there.
Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack

Holly said...

Samuel sticks his head in the grocery bags first thing too. Sam also likes to sit on the couch with just his big and back feet up there and his front feet on the floor.

Would you like to join our SiberMal Society? If you would like more info, please e-mail me at hollyshouse5 at yahoo dot com and I will fill you in.

Holly

Turbo the Sibe said...

I have to monitor my Human in the bathroom because she is stupid and may forget to put clothes on or something.

I'm sorry I didn't invite you for lobster. I will come up for a feast with you.

The Husky in the Window said...

Your pictures are great! And I like the checking out the shopping bag thing. That's fun huh!
Sorry about your seizure again. Hope you are feeling better my friend.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Ben_Benjamin said...

HAppy Valentine Day !!

Indy said...

What a cool video! I hope you are feeling better Amici, I've been thinking about you!

Indy

Bama said...

Oh Amici, you just have to stop those seizure things, that's so scary for your peeps!
After reading all the comments, we've decided that we all must need to keep track of our humans bathroom time, all 4 of us try to crowd in on mom & dad, but only the girls have to supervise the showers.
Stay well buddy,
The RHP

Kathryn and Ari said...

Were Amici and Ari separated at birth? I swear that list could be written about her, too. Bathroom-loving-pillow-sleeping-bag-sniffing must be wired in their genes!

Dakota said...

Those were 7 very interesting things. The human bathrooms are on our no-no list - which is a list of places and things that Bandit and I aren't supposed to do or get. I need to eat that list when I find it.
I'm sorry about your seizure. I hope you are on the mend.
And I think Bark Mag is a great Read of the Week idea!

Two Wild and Crazy Guyz said...

What neat little weird things about Amici! We sure hope he is doing well. Thanks for stopping by our blog to check on Rocky. He seems a little better, but it is slow going. He hasn't had a seizure since the 13th (knock on wood), but he's still not quite back to his old self. Hopefully he will come around soon though. You all take care and stay warm!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

I like to watch my mommy in the bathroom. Got to make sure that she cleans up right. Hey, yur list isn't "wierd" cuz I do some of the same.
-Cos-